Dremel Bit Question???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Everyone!!

So one of my questions is.......

What bit do you use when taking off the old product for a fill, and then which one do you use once you have the new product on?

Hope you can help.

Thanks!!!

Lots of replies on this thread but no answers to the question in the first post.

Does anyone know the answer?

Lots of replies on this thread but no answers to the question in the first post.

Does anyone know the answer?
I would assume that all of those questions are covered during e-file training! I say assume because I haven't done e-file training :wink2:

I guess so, like everything discussed on these threads is covered in training. (theoretically!)

Just wondering what all thos weird shaped twiddly bits were for!

Hi Everyone!!

I am considering using a dremel, but I am finding out all info first including some training. So one of my questions is.......

What bit do you use when taking off the old product for a fill, and then which one do you use once you have the new product on?

Hope you can help.

Thanks!!!
Hello, i have an e file , i was trained that you can use the barrel bit to rebalance or finish, it comes in fine, medium or coarse. Personally i never use it for finishing, i guess if you have refining to do you could choose which grade to use, if i were to use for rebalance i use a medium. I have other bits but have never used them , and i never go near cuticle. :)

OK!!!!:eek:

Before anyone else freaks out.......I do mean e-file!!!!!!
Sorry for the mix up.
I also do craft work and use a DREMEL for that. I would never use that on nail beds.

And like I said before I would get some training.

Now that I've corrected the situation can anyone help me?

I would advise to source a e-file distributor that also is a training provider or gives you links to a trainer and then take it from there...
all your questions and lots more will be covered in a training session........

JMHO xxxx good luck xxxx

Latest posts

Back