Dress a Nail Competition Spring/Summer 2009

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
JUST DONE MINE... only decided to enter yesterday. so a little bit off the cuff... but nothing ventured nothing gained and all that.:) good luck to all entered. cant wait to see them all...:)

Just done mine and sent off to Sandi.

My model let me down so had to use my grotty feet lol. I did a Pedi on the beach this morning, :!: had a BBQ with in laws for lunch and finished of toes just now:green:

What a relief all done,we are going back to the beach again now, such a fab day here in Cornwall.:cool:

Sorry Sandi if you get inundated with last minute entries:hug::hug:

Just over 2 hours until the competition closes... each entry will receive a reply to their email to ensure that it's reached me :D

I'm not giving any clues away as to the number of entries :twisted: but we've beaten the number of entries from the last toe comp we did :green:

I'll post the entries as soon as I can after the closing time... good luck everyone!

Just over 30 minutes left until the competition closes so there's still time to enter your pic :D

Come on geeks, get them pics attached and press send :hug:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back