Dress a Nail Competition Spring/Summer 2009

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will all the entrants be shown ? wether they place or not ??
Yep, all of the entries will be shown in a thread, no names will be mentioned until the judging is finished and I have the results :D

How many entries have we got today?!
I have 8 so far :green:

Only 3 days left to enter!!!!!!!

:green:

Does the footwear picture have to be open toed shoes, or can you use a full toe shoe ? then display your toes within that picture.

Sorry to be a pain:hug:

Does the footwear picture have to be open toed shoes, or can you use a full toe shoe ? then display your toes within that picture.

Sorry to be a pain:hug:

If you look at Sandi`s first post on here and read the rules, it says...
find a foot wear pic that shows off the toes
so it does need to be an opened toed shoe/ sandal, hth :hug:

Do any of you get dissapointed when a nail looks really pretty then once you take pics, it never looks the same?!Aaaagghhhh! I wish I knew what all the setting did on my camera!Lol.

hello,

can you give me please some tips which programe shall i use to put 2 pics together??? i mean than shoe and toe pictures would be on one pic?

:)

hello,

can you give me please some tips which programe shall i use to put 2 pics together??? i mean than shoe and toe pictures would be on one pic?

:)
You can do it by editing the pics in MS Paint or a similar programme, however, if you're not familiar with resizing/cropping/cutting/pasting etc then send them to me on email, I will do the editing for you and email it back for you to approve before making it your entry :D

Hi..i´m new to this and just wanted to ask a question...can we use a model for the competition or does the work have to be done on our own foot?
Thanx !

Hi..i´m new to this and just wanted to ask a question...can we use a model for the competition or does the work have to be done on our own foot?
Thanx !

Welcome to the site cathi,
either is fine, your own foot or a models, hth :hug:

Do any of you get dissapointed when a nail looks really pretty then once you take pics, it never looks the same?!Aaaagghhhh! I wish I knew what all the setting did on my camera!Lol.

You need to be in an area with good natural light, day light lamps are a good help,
use your macro button, this often looks like a tulip/flower,
and don't use the flash as the light will give a reflection on the surface of the nail and cause glare,
hth :hug:

You need to be in an area with good natural light, day light lamps are a good help,
use your macro button, this often looks like a tulip/flower,
and don't use the flash as the light will give a reflection on the surface of the nail and cause glare,
hth :hug:

Thanks alot for those tips....

Soooooooooooooo wish I'd known all of this before I did mine though.... I used a flash!!! :irked: and it would have been a great help using a good lamp!! :rolleyes:

Dam dam dam!!! :cry:

Never mind xxxxxxx

Welcome to the site cathi,
either is fine, your own foot or a models, hth :hug:

Thanx for that! Its my first ever competition, cant wait to see the results!

guess i'm out of this one, two days is not enough time...lol....then again...hmmmm.....jk im out.

bralynstudio

how do u post a new thread!!!!:mad:cause i dont know!!!!!!!:mad:

Im doing mine tonight.... i know i know ive left it late but heres hoping all goes well

x

how do u post a new thread!!!!:mad:cause i dont know!!!!!!!:mad:

click on navigation tab at top of page
then home on the drop down bar
pick your group; hair nail beauty chit chat
then when it brings u to ur group screen at the top of the page it'l say new thread somewhere x

How many have we got so far?!

Sam xx

Can some one please tell me how many hours are left to get entries to Sandi, GMT throws us out down here :lol: as we are ahead of you. Is there about 7 odd hours left to get entries in?
Cheers

Can some one please tell me how many hours are left to get entries to Sandi, GMT throws us out down here :lol: as we are ahead of you. Is there about 7 odd hours left to get entries in?
Cheers

the time here is now 1.15 in the afternoon.

Cheers

You have 6 hours and 45 minutes :green:

Thank you girls :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back