Dress a Nail Competition

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nailsinlondon1

Reaction score
I have had a thought sitting here and looking at all the fab Christmas posh frocks on the net....
How about choosing a dress or outfit from a website and then designing a cool nail .....????
Something like this say ? Who fancies this ? We could have geekmolians s a prize, I am willing to donate...... any one up for it ?

Attachments

• Project1.jpg
    Project1.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 218
I have had a thought sitting here and looking at all the fab Christmas posh frocks on the net....
How about choosing a dress or outfit from a website and then designing a cool nail .....????
Something like this say ? Who fancies this ? We could have geekmolians s a prize, I am willing to donate...... any one up for it ?

No way - not with that sort of competition !!:eek:

BUT

I look forward to seeing others work, I think it is a brilliant idea:)

Ooooh...! I think I'd like to take that challenge! :) What kind of deadline should we have?

im in ...cant wait ..lets just hope we dont all turn up with the same design on the night lol :green:

OoOoh i cant wait to see what everybody comes up with as for me...i'm so NOT in! LMAO

everyone pick their own dress?

i'm in either way! what's the deadline?

You must have KNOWN that I would play :green: (especially with my post the other day :wink2: )
I'm in.
How about all competitors must 'donate' 100 geekmolians, and the whole pot goes to the winner???

Anyhow, no matter how it goes.
I'm definately interested.

:green:

I wanna play too! I like the whole "donate 100 gms" idea... It can be an entry fee lol!

That's a fantastic idea Ruth :D

I'm most definitely IN :D and I'll donate 1000 moolah into your pot for the winner!

count me in:lol:

me too :green:

I would like to enter too. Please state the rules and limit date Ruth!

i am in too

cant do mine till the weekend though as all my stuff is a work please wait for the judging till sunday

What a brill idea Ruth. I'd play if I had a camera! (feeble excuse I know!) BTW I lurrrve that dress!

i wanted to say yes - until i saw the people who has already said yes... :eek:

nah.. i dont think i can compete... i'll just sit back down on my chair and look forward to seeing all the beautiful nails.......

Can we create the nail on a tip or trainer? I'm already trying to work out my design to match my Christmas party dress, but I don't have anyone to model for me!

I'll give it a go.

That could be cool :D

( but where can I see how many geekmolians I have ? :lol: )

OOoh sounds interesting Ruth.
Spill the beans, babes!

Latest posts

Back