Drew Barrymore's nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

claire213

Reaction score
Hello Gang,

Did anyone catch Alan Carr Chatty Man on Sunday night Channel 4? Drew Barrymore was a guest and omg her nails were delicious! Sorry I couldn't find a pic, but does anyone know what shade it might be? It was like a greige toffee but purple-y too. Sorry to be so vague! Someone please help I need this colour in my collection! Thanks guys xx

I didn't see it, but are these the nails you are talking about?

Drew+Barrymore+Drew+Barrymore+Arrives+Alan+vPRd-UjBZ4Dl.jpg

Sorry I can't get a closer picture of the nails.

could it be Paradoxal?

or Tickle my France-y

Could it be the Chanel particuliere

I saw it and thought how lovely they looked!! OPI tickle my francey or you don't Jacques i think!!!

I think Geeg is right

drewbarrymoresnails.jpg

Chanel-Particuliere.jpg

and it's gorgeous!!:)

Great investigation Kim!!!!

Read through this and thought, yes Particuliere!!! I have to admit that I have a bottle in the UK!!

Thankyou all for your responses xx

well, opi taupe or opi you don't know jacques also look similar :)

OPI-you-dont-know-jacques.jpg

opi-over-the-taupe.jpg

it it difficult to say from only a picture, especially so small

yeah, it might be one of those opi polishes. I just painted my nails with OPI Over The Taupe one, and it's actually a bit darker color than the last picture above.

They are all fabulous colours and I want them!

They are all fabulous colours and I have them! :D

Except Chanel, but I am thinking warm about paradoxal. Opi has great colors, now I have fallen in love with new Essie collection. There is a lot of nail polish blogs on internet, swatches of almost everything you can buy :) I love to read them, but later I buy too many polishes :D

All Lacquered Up - A Nail Polish Fanatic's Resource
Scrangie

and many more.
This is my favourite, I have to have it :)

sewpsyched.jpg

green? I'm in love with green at the moment too :D but more greenish than yours :)
OPI-Jade-Is-The-New-Black.jpg

Are these enhancements or natural nail overlay with polish on top?? They look gorgeous!

Those nail colours look fabulous!!

green? I'm in love with green at the moment too :D but more greenish than yours :)

Jade is a new black? Lovely, have it, but vever wear it :) So far I loved only reds, but started to change my mind a little, last years brought us so many new colors, greens blues taupe holos. Many new possibilites :)

Are these enhancements or natural nail overlay with polish on top?? They look gorgeous!

Naturals, as far as I know none of bloggers has enhancements.

I love this colour! Where can you buy Chanel particuliere in the UK?

Latest posts

Back