Dried Flowers???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nafia

Reaction score
Hi

Love the flowers and design - did you add free hand design to it as well?

Not sure I like the base colour though.

The flowers are fab. Are they your hands or a client.
Really nice work.

Lovely design Nafia.
Very pretty
:D

As per usual I love them Nafia!

Very very pretty colours, the way you have included the free hand painting and the bullion is lovely! Just enough detail to be interesting, but not too much to look over powering!

I'd have that design on my nails anyday! xxx

Lovely job I really like those

well done

Jan XX:)

the belong to a client
mandy121060 said:
The flowers are fab. Are they your hands or a client.
Really nice work.

Very nice!

I'd like to see just a bit more of the dried flower.

fificharlie said:
As per usual I love them Nafia!

Very very pretty colours, the way you have included the free hand painting and the bullion is lovely! Just enough detail to be interesting, but not too much to look over powering!

I'd have that design on my nails anyday! xxx
Same here, i think they look lovely Leah.

GAWGEOUS!! i love em'

As is usually the case, I love your nail art nafia.

You TRULY have a flare for it. One I envy:wink2:

Please keep inspiring us with your work. It's FANTASTIC stuff.

:hug:

oh they are absolutely amazing! well done! i have never done dried flowers myself but your pictures are just beautiful. really really nice. x

they are beautiful.....

your work is always very good..... im so jealous....!!

Yes I agree with all of above. Your work is great, so detailed and intricate. I think they look nice, not too overwhelming at all like some art can be. Very pretty, if they were on my nails I would be very pleased. :)

They are really gorgeous!! You do fab nail art!!! What did you use for the freehand art? :)

WOW:eek:

I think that they are really beautiful. I love nail art but am new at it so still at the little dots and flicks stage (we've all been there i think!)

Very inspiring thankyou for showing us

freehand are the stems and swirls I use acrylic water based paint from the craft store and top it off with bullion and stones
Leah said:
They are really gorgeous!! You do fab nail art!!! What did you use for the freehand art? :)

As usual Leah, your work is exceptional!
xxx:hug:

Beautiful work.

thanks ladies several have ask what i used in the free hand it you are talking about the paint i would be water based craft acrylic paint and the brush i used would be the long striper brush.

Latest posts

Back