Dry flaky skin under MAC foundation

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right ive exfoliated, used hudrating serum moisturiser and hydra veil by illmasqua primer my skin feels and looks much better but still the foundation clings to my face i really dont think the foundation is for me at all, im quite dissapointed i found i got on better with the double wear more than the studio fix xx

What are you using to apply the foundation? x

Ive got an estee lauder foundation brush and blender, ive done the before preps and used estee lauder double wear instead and its so much better its defo the foundation it obviously doesnt like my skin so ive got a few other mac samples to try xx p.s the illmasqua primer is amazing xx

You could also have a mild allergy to one of the ingredients in the mac foundation. Keep that in mind also.

Thankyou all so much i cant believe how much my skin has improved! Ive been getting compliments on how fresh my skin is looking, ive been exfoliating using yes to carrots exfoliater, soap & glory cleansee & toner, mychelle hydrating serum, moisturiser and hydra veil primer! The mac studio is still too dry for my skin but i have mixed it with my estee lauder so i havent wasted my money and its seems perfect, im over the moon. None of those products were the cheapest but my skin speaks for itself [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4] xx

Latest posts

Back