dry frizzy hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarah21

Reaction score
hi can someone recommend a good conditiner and shampoo my hair is really frizzy dry i have it bleached (foil highlights) every 4 months im using mark hill at the moment but it always feels greasy and ive started to get dandruff i lose abit of hair every time i wash it seems to start coming out more

joico silk and joico K-pak are brilliant. silk is for coarse hair kpak is for damaged hair. As is good old Aussie 3 minute Frizz remedy.

hi can someone recommend a good conditiner and shampoo my hair is really frizzy dry i have it bleached (foil highlights) every 4 months im using mark hill at the moment but it always feels greasy and ive started to get dandruff i lose abit of hair every time i wash it seems to start coming out more
When selecting a hair conditioner, make sure it is a penetrating moisturizer. It should read to apply it to DAMP/towel dried hair and leave it on for 2 or more minutes.
The conditioners that say leave on 1 min are detangelers and do not penetrate into the hair.
If your hair is breaking off from too much bleaching then I would go with the Jocio kpak line like katelisa suggested. But follow the direction , otherwise you are just washing money down the drain.

Latest posts

Back