Dry lip rescue?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ParissD

Reaction score
hey all :)
These past 4/5 days I've been really run down & my lips have gotten so dry and chapped, it literally looks like I have a cold sore all over my lips (I don't btw) and needs something to help them, I can't smile without them cracking & bleeding

Is there anything worth buying ? I'm using coconut oil & this is slightly helping but not staying.

Cheers, Pariss x

Best thing I found was l'occitane lip balm. It's amazing and works quickly X

I can highly recommend Bepanthen - nappy rash cream.

Daily lip conditioner from blisteze. Comes in a little tub x

Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream is amazing. Works so quickly at softening the dry skin and protecting the lips. I learnt this tip from a fellow makeup artist on a photoshoot. The model had severely dry cracked lips which would have looked awful with lipstick on on camera and this worked a treat in no time at all! I was amazed! It's always my go to product now x

Thanks ladies I'll have a look I to them all. I literally can't wear any lipstick either. When I smile there all cracked and bleed, I drink enough water so I know it's just being run down. I love this cold time of year but it doesn't love me lol x

Thanks ladies I'll have a look I to them all. I literally can't wear any lipstick either. When I smile there all cracked and bleed, I drink enough water so I know it's just being run down. I love this cold time of year but it doesn't love me lol x
Treat yourself to a Jane Iredale lip gloss. I use Blisteze at night and a JI lipgloss in the day. Unlike most glosses they actually nourish your lips with none of the drying out I get with traditional lip sticks or glosses. I now only get dry lips on my make up free days off x

Eve Taylor do an amazing lip balm :)

Thanks ladies, I'm happy I have a good selection, I just couldn't believe how dry and cracked they were, I'm sure it's taken some of my lip filler out aswell x

Daily lip conditioner from blisteze. Comes in a little tub x

I suffer from chronic chapped lips and this is the best stuff i've ever used... But I can't find it anywhere now[emoji22][emoji31] last time i used it was 2008.

It literally took a week or two and my lips were perfect!

My lips have been dry and chapped non stop ever since I stopped being able to get it!

I suffer from chronic chapped lips and this shit is the best stuff i've ever used... But I can't find it anywhere now[emoji22][emoji31] last time i used it was 2008.

My lips have been dry and chapped non stop ever since I stopped being able to get it!

Eve Taylors' Lip balm is fantastic, has SPF too! S x

I suffer from chronic chapped lips and this shit is the best stuff i've ever used... But I can't find it anywhere now[emoji22][emoji31] last time i used it was 2008.

Boots. I bought one the other day. Believe it or not, it's also excellent if you get a cold sore. Really helps to heal it without the drying up throbbing you get from things like zovirax x

Boots. I bought one the other day. Believe it or not, it's also excellent if you get a cold sore. Really helps to heal it without the drying up throbbing you get from things like zovirax x

I'm obviously not looking hard enough for it am i?[emoji23]

Thanks! X

Latest posts

Back