Dry Scalp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tranqbeauty

Reaction score
Hi could anyone help me. my head is very spotty and red and itchy, i have not used anything diffrent on my head. I don't know what it could be can u help?:confused:

Have you checked with a doctor?
It could be a number of different things and without actually seeing it, it is very difficult to say.
Here are a few things for you to think about...

Could it be nits?
Psorisis?
Eczema?
Food allergy?
Are there pimple like bumps with a head on them?
Been sweating alot latley?
no new gels, pomades styling products? Shampoos, conditioners?
Do you have white flakes like dandruff? If not, it isn't a dry scalp.
Have you changed or added any type of vitamins in your daily regime?
Remember ..anything you put in your mouth comes out three different areas on your body..#1 you already know..#2. Your nails #3. Your hair.

Best advice taken is go to your doctor and have it diagnosed. Sound very uncomfortable.

Hi could anyone help me. my head is very spotty and red and itchy, i have not used anything diffrent on my head. I don't know what it could be can u help?:confused:
I was talking to someone the other day about allergies and one of the things that she pointed out to me is that often when we have a 'reaction' our first thought is 'have I used anything new'. However it is more likely that you have built up over time an allergic reaction to something that you are already using, the problem of course being that once it has got so bad that you have an allergic reaction you will never be able to use that product again.

Another thing to bear in mind is how often are you shampooing your hair? I myself have a very sore itchy scalp a while ago, but upon reading this thread http://www.salongeek.com/hair-geek/30512-glossy-hair.html and following Geeg's advise my problems have gone :hug:

dont know if this helps but i used to have my hair up really tight and it used to cause red sore spots some times with a head on them .if so try leave your hair down a bit for your scalp to recover.

Latest posts

Back