Dry shampoo on Fusion Hair Extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HairbyAsya

Reaction score
Hi

Just wondering what everybody thinks of this topic, I don't know whether it has any effect on the bonds but because I'm not sure i don't feel I have a real answer for clients. I tell clients to just wash the top of their hair if it seems greasy and leave the extensions I stead of using dry shampoo but wondering whether it has any effect what so every if they go on the bonds?

Any suggestions, feedback would be useful

Thanks

Hi HairbyAsya,

According to my opinion, dry shampoos absorb extra oil and cause a good aroma on the hair.With properly integrated extensions, a person will always be able to put on any style that she want. One point to note to always brush the extensions with a natural, boar-bristle brush. This keeps oils properly dispersed within the hair and retains extensions in good condition.

Thanks

Hi I always recommend a good dry shampoo to my clients ,but they really don't need to put it on the bonds as no one can see them but they can if they want. never had a problem with it :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

Hi I always recommend a good dry shampoo to my clients ,but they really don't need to put it on the bonds as no one can see them but they can if they want. never had a problem with it :-D

Would batiste work? I assume this is because only 2 washes a week is advised for extensions so in between washes a freshen up?x

I advise my clients to shampoo once a week, wash the top section where there's no bonds every other day, then every other day inbetween that to use dry shampoo. No need to put on the bonds as they shouldn't be visible :)

Would batiste work? I assume this is because only 2 washes a week is advised for extensions so in between washes a freshen up?x

Yes batiste ,stay away from the really cheap stuff that is like clear when you spray it :-D

Latest posts

Back