Dry Sore Skin-New Geek needs advice!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luby Lewis

Reaction score
am doing manicure and qualify in January but am practising on friends at the moment. Im doing my friend on Sat morning and she has dry sore hands. She had a baby 10 months ago and says she is constantly washing her hands, probably not drying them properly and sometimes forgetting to use a hand cream. I advised her to invest in a good handcream and apply it before bed and wear gloves. Also advised to dry hands thoroughly and apply cream. I suppose its hard when shes changing the baby etc. The doctor prescribed her an emolient cream and she swears to me its not exzema. Can anyone sugest anything at all to help her before I see her on Saturday?

I get quite sore chapped handss and this is my first aid ......first using solar manicure to exfoliate but it really conditions because it has solar oil in it, then i use solar butter.. i love it these 2 combined really help my dry chapped hands no end

Hi Joanne
Thanks for advice, I will try and buy some later on. I havent been taught exfoliation yet-any tips would be fab!

a paraffin wax manicure may help

Latest posts

Back