Dual forms with gel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tattyt

Reaction score
hi All I am totally new at this game started doin it for myself with tips glue and gel (really cant stand what acrylic does to my nails) But upon removing the tips my nails were completely wrecked I have had gel extentions for my wedding last year and loved them I have found about these dual forms and got some I totally love the way they work but have bubbles appear what is making the bubbles and how can i prevent it

Acrylics don't ruin nails...improper procedure does.

Have you had any training in nails?

So many threads like this recently :eek:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

no training just wanted to get into it for myself and just wanted advice re air bubbles

hi and welcome to salon geek!

It seems to be a common misconception, but this is not the place to ask for DIY advice, this forum is maintained as a professionals community and most posters are professionally qualified.

Yes, there is a consumer section but think of this as an area where you can ask questions that you might ask your real life hairdresser or manicurist, but for free, and from the comfort of your own home.

In this instance, the only professional advice we could give is to not try to do this on yourself at home. There is a whole lot of damage these products can do (as you are finding out) and it can even be permanent or life-threatening. This is not to scare you, but it really is best to get some training before attempting to use these acrylic products (and gel is an acrylic product) even if it is just on yourself and especially if you are already struggling and damaging your nails.

no training just wanted to get into it for myself and just wanted advice re air bubbles
Hello Tattyt

Dua forms are fantastic for people who like them Easy and fast nails. You can watch them on YouTube like my daughter does.

Hello Tattyt

Dua forms are fantastic for people who like them Easy and fast nails. You can watch them on YouTube like my daughter does.

Sadly this thread is from 2013 and tattyt hasn't been here since 2014

Yes it is sad. Was her account cancelled?
No, it's still active, quite often people post a question or two then disappear

Latest posts

Back