Duck feet nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jordan_marie

Reaction score
Hey girls

My mum said to me earlier have I seen the latest trend in nails....duck feet nails! I googled it and true enoughy it's supposed to be a new trend....I can see the people who have these ending up ripping them off and trying to claim compensation, needless to say I won't be offering these!

Hey girls

My mum said to me earlier have I seen the latest trend in nails....duck feet nails! I googled it and true enoughy it's supposed to be a new trend....I can see the people who have these ending up ripping them off and trying to claim compensation, needless to say I won't be offering these!

AHAHAHA. I think they are ugly, but whatever floats your boat!

Think I just puked in my mouth :/

I guess they'd be good fans if you get hot....lol

Why would you???

I like nails that elongate the fingers, these do the opposite, and they look flippin naff IMHO

Well at least nobody could pick their nose with those bad boys on :D

They are horrible!!

Snookie from jersey shore wears these! Lol!

Just been looking at these, yuck!
On a plus, I bet it's easier to do nail art on, the tips are like massive!!! X

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Just been looking at these, yuck!
On a plus, I bet it's easier to do nail art on, the tips are like massive!!! X

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

I thought the same thing lol, ye I'm not a fan of these either 👎

Googled - they looked much worse than I imagined :O

They are horrible. Corners will break in no time

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379766816.236042.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379766827.139581.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379766839.834431.jpg

I borrowed these off me google
Not sure if they've uploaded. I think they're crazy when extreme but the red ones pictured look ok.
How on earth would you wear shoes with the toes done though urgggh! Xx

Love Thy Lashes

There awful! I remember seeing them on Jerseylicious about a year ago, look really chavvy IMO lol

Duck nails ?????? i love a pinching tool:lol:

The toes look vile! My partner wouldn't appreciate being scratched up with those lol horrible

They are pretty but it would be impossible to wear shoes with those. It is drawing colder now so i would imagine she needs boots :irked: or she needs HOOTS:irked::smack:

Latest posts

Back