dull overlay

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

traceynewt

Reaction score
:irked: help !!!
I did someones nails yesterday using uv curable gel.This is my 1st time .She rang me today to say she was unhappy with the result because it had gone dull / grey looking.Any ideas what this could be.

hiya and welcome. what products/training have you had...just so we know what we are saying is in relation to what you already know.

Normally - Under Cured or you havent fully removed the inhibition layer.

Not only has this happened to me also, but how come when i apply the gel and cure after it's cured, i see a little hole somewhere, not a bubble, but a tiny hole!?!:irked:

Not only has this happened to me also, but how come when i apply the gel and cure after it's cured, i see a little hole somewhere, not a bubble, but a tiny hole!?!:irked:

You've managed to somehow get a tiny bit of oil onto the enhancement before you put the top coat on (or what ever layer it is)

Could also be that you have applied your product too thin and the shrinkage has given you a gap in the product....

Latest posts

Back