Duplicate Certificates?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I am just back from Australia, I have been doing nails over there under my own business but I wanted to work in a salon for a few months over here....only problem is I LEFT MY CERTIFICATES OVER THERE!!! When I rang the place I trained at Creative Nail Academy in Manchester they said they don't do duplicates....that cant be right?.....can it?

I am just back from Australia, I have been doing nails over there under my own business but I wanted to work in a salon for a few months over here....only problem is I LEFT MY CERTIFICATES OVER THERE!!! When I rang the place I trained at Creative Nail Academy in Manchester they said they don't do duplicates....that cant be right?.....can it?
Is there not someone over in Australia who can scan the certificates and email them to you,then you can print them off?This is short term I mean so you can prove you have qualifications,then get someone to send them to you.

cant the salon send them back you you??

You could offer to pay for them to be delivered to you by international courier or alternatively, a less expensive option might be for the salon on Oz to send them to you by "International Signed For".

Either way, the documents are guaranteed to get back to you safely as well as quickly.

Get someone to fax or scan them and send them to you.

Why would someone in the UK give you a duplicate certificate with no proof that you have actually done the training? It is unreasonable I think to expect this.

Latest posts

Back