Quantcast

Dust collector

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Popart

Reaction score
Hi everyone, Happy New year to you all. The news tonight is draining yet again. I am on the hunt for a new extractor dust collector. I got a cheap one and it really isn't good. I was looking at TAFS, I would love this so much, but scared to make a big payment with how things are at the moment. Has anyone any other recommendations?

Also, where is best to buy sunuv lamp? I know there are so many fakes out there and want to be sure I'm buying from the right place. I previously purchased two and definitely don't think they are strong enough.

Thank you for your time

SoonerGirlNails

Reaction score
I bought the Young Nails
Hi everyone, Happy New year to you all. The news tonight is draining yet again. I am on the hunt for a new extractor dust collector. I got a cheap one and it really isn't good. I was looking at TAFS, I would love this so much, but scared to make a big payment with how things are at the moment. Has anyone any other recommendations?
I bought the Young Nails dust collector and I'm pretty pleased with it. I got it on sale for $130 USD (normally $175) It collects the finer dust particles, which are the more dangerous. It does a pretty good job with the bigger ones as well. It is also quieter than my old extractor, and looks very professional. It is also quite large and has good suction.

Medeis Nails

Reaction score
I used to get my SunUV lamps on Amazon, and felt safe with them, especially when it comes to returns .

Latest posts