Dust collector

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Popart

Reaction score
Hi everyone, Happy New year to you all. The news tonight is draining yet again. I am on the hunt for a new extractor dust collector. I got a cheap one and it really isn't good. I was looking at TAFS, I would love this so much, but scared to make a big payment with how things are at the moment. Has anyone any other recommendations?

Also, where is best to buy sunuv lamp? I know there are so many fakes out there and want to be sure I'm buying from the right place. I previously purchased two and definitely don't think they are strong enough.

Thank you for your time

I bought the Young Nails
Hi everyone, Happy New year to you all. The news tonight is draining yet again. I am on the hunt for a new extractor dust collector. I got a cheap one and it really isn't good. I was looking at TAFS, I would love this so much, but scared to make a big payment with how things are at the moment. Has anyone any other recommendations?

I bought the Young Nails dust collector and I'm pretty pleased with it. I got it on sale for $130 USD (normally $175) It collects the finer dust particles, which are the more dangerous. It does a pretty good job with the bigger ones as well. It is also quieter than my old extractor, and looks very professional. It is also quite large and has good suction.

I used to get my SunUV lamps on Amazon, and felt safe with them, especially when it comes to returns .

Latest posts

Back