Dust extraction.. can anyone advise me please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and if your looking for that daylight lamp I got mine through beauty express every now and then they put it on sale price so keep an eye out for a bargain on it....I love this lamp:)

Thanks Georgina... yep I'll be getting my mitts on one of those alright.

Sleek isn't it!?! :)

Hi An*Gel

Have a look at these guys! www.vodex.co.uk they supply Nail Dust extraction systems and tanning booth extraction systems...and not bad prices by the look of it :). Try the Pure Beauty extraction system.

Sallyjane

I mainly use a soak off gel and find when I soak off the nails and buff them, it creates a lot of dust, which is giving me a cough.

I have great ventilation in my room and used to wear a mask, but stopped as I find I get very hot a bothered, especially in the summer.

I really want to invest in some sort of unit to extract the dust and don't mind how much it costs, but I honestly just don't know where to start looking.

There have been a good few threads about this, but I can't find a website where I can buy something to do the job.... I want something that isn't too noisy.

I have myself totally paranoid that I'm going to get lung cancer... can anyone help me please?

I found this on ebay (I don't trust ebay and would rather order from a company)

What do you think.. is this the type of thing I'd need to get?

eBay.ie: ELECTROSTATIC IONIC AIR PURIFIER WITH DUST COLLECTOR (item 290446043054 end time 16-Aug-10 10:36:29 BST)

Also found this HEPA & Ionic Air Purifiers and Air Ionisers | Air Cleaners

Latest posts

Back