Dust extractor that you hang round your neck??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blossom

Reaction score
A company rang me many months ago offering me the above, it was quite small, think it might have been called a Buddy, and was about £99.

Apparently it ensures that you don't breath in any dust. Think it must be battery operated.

Anybody heard of it/used it/know of it?

No.. but I don't think I could work with something hanging around my neck tbh.
If it's battery operated I can't see it getting rid of much dust though?

Hi blossom,

Yes i bought one about a year and a half ago. Yes it does work. Its an ioniser, i think it neutralises the air with the fumes from monomer and chemicals, it doesnt exactly get rid of dust like an extractor, but it helps you not to breathe in all the chemicals as you wear it around your neck (like a necklace) and you can smell the fresh ionised air coming out of it.

Its good but I decided to go the whole hog last year and i bought a purex nail table and its the best thing i could have invested in for my health (and my husband, he has asthma) i cannot smell any chemicals now anywhere and the dust it extracts us amazing. No more dust in my beauty room now!!

hope this helps!

Sara x

Hi Sara,

Got a question for you,what is the name of the extractor thingy you wear around your neck? And does the Purex table really work that well?? Please, details, and thank you so much!!

Shari

Thanks for the replies . . . Sarita, was your Purex table mega expensive and is it easily moveable? I work in our lounge in the bay window but at weekends etc I clear it of work stuff. . . thanks x

Hi Sara,

Got a question for you,what is the name of the extractor thingy you wear around your neck? And does the Purex table really work that well?? Please, details, and thank you so much!!

Shari

hi i think its a fresh air buddy have a look at the website, but i dont think you can buy directy only through a rep.
EcoQuest: Fresh Air Buddy

mine is the white colour. i bought mine for £120.00 which included the charger and 2 recharable batteries, i might consider selling it as ive got my table now. Reply to this msg if you are interested. (whoops just noticed you are in florida though)

hope this helps!
Sara x

Thanks for the replies . . . Sarita, was your Purex table mega expensive and is it easily moveable? I work in our lounge in the bay window but at weekends etc I clear it of work stuff. . . thanks x

Hi the table was just over £800.00 and came with the filters. The table top and the leg unscrews right off and the lamp comes of very easily too. The base of the table where the filter is is VERY heavy so you would need help moving this. Its the best investment ive made in regards to cleanliness and health, its great.

What you should do is ring purex as they deliver, set the table up for you and you can try it for a couple of weeks free of charge! that way you can see whether it would be worth it or not. What have you got to lose its a free trial! Be warned though once you've got it, you'll wanna keep it...hahaha

good luck
Sara x

Latest posts

Back