Dust & Vapour Extraction

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nail Niche

Reaction score
Hello Nail Geeks,

I'd love to hear your advise, which type & brand of Dust & Fume Filtration system do you believe are the best in our industry?

You need to look at extraction ventilation to remove VAPOURS and more importantly, dust from your breating zone. You actually don't need anything fancy. There are extraction systems that will exchange the air in the salon. You dont need expensive filters you need something that will bring in clean air and extract the dust to the outrside.

Fumes are not created in a nail salon .. only vapours which although maybe not as pleasent as perfume, are not dangerous to your health in the tiny concentrations produced if you have good habits at your desk.

Vapours arproduced when particles are carried in the air.
Fumes are produced when particles are carried in smoke.
Many people get these things confused but as nail professionals it is important I think to use the correct terminology. HTH

Thanks geeg

Sent from my GT-I9000T using SalonGeek

I'm interested to find out if anyone can suggest a system they have in place for vapours as I've just rented a room in the middle of a building so therefore it doesn't have a window :(

x

Latest posts

Back