E-Card Warning!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs.Clooney

Positive Geek
Reaction score
I heard today about and e-card which is doing the rounds so thought I would just let you know.

Apparently you are sent an e-card from a greetings company and if you open it, it unleashes a trojan virus which breaks up into several pieces so that your virus protection can't eradicate all of it.

If you receive one, just delete it. HTH.

I heard today about and e-card which is doing the rounds so thought I would just let you know.

Apparently you are sent an e-card from a greetings company and if you open it, it unleashes a trojan virus which breaks up into several pieces so that your virus protection can't eradicate all of it.

Thanks for the info Tracey and also for the pm;s x

Thanks, I had one of these last week, and very nearly opened it....thought better of it though, thankfully!:)

I have had 2 this week one from a old school friend and one from just friend, Well I leave school like 25years ago so why would they be sending me a card anyway :)

Thanks for letting us know, I'm a sucker for things like that. I try not to be tempted to open them though as hubby would shout at me, lol!! Comput is the other woman to him!!! :lol:

thanks for the warning......
I never open anything from peeps I don't know.....
although I have to confess I've even deleted peeps I do know who just changed an emails address too....:rolleyes:

Thanks for that xx

Thanks for the info Tracey:hug:

thanks for the warning tracey

thanx for that

Latest posts

Back