E-file buying & training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Evening geeks

I'm looking into buying a e-file, I've heard the Kupa mani pro max is good and also the pro-impressions one.

Does anyone know where to buy the Kupa one from and do they offer training?

I've been in touch with Gemma about the pro-impressions one.

I'm based in Berkshire, willing to travel but not very far for the training.

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Nsi sell the kupa one. I have the crystal nails file and had their level 1 training which I can reccomend

I have the Erica by young nails... It's fab, pricey but does come with 2hours one to one training!

I have the Erica by young nails... It's fab, pricey but does come with 2hours one to one training!

What was the price? Youngs nails are based in Blackpool, do you know if they do this training anywhere else?

I only have a Handful of acrylic clients, so need the price to justify that.

What was the price? Youngs nails are based in Blackpool, do you know if they do this training anywhere else?

I only have a Handful of acrylic clients, so need the price to justify that.

Their Head Office is Blackpool but they have trainers all over the country... Best to give them a call so they can help you find your nearest and advise if the trainer sells the file or you have to get direct from them....

It was about £480 with the training and 2 bits

Their Head Office is Blackpool but they have trainers all over the country... Best to give them a call so they can help you find your nearest and advise if the trainer sells the file or you have to get direct from them....

It was about £480 with the training and 2 bits

Thank you for that😃

I know the Kupa mani pro is a good e-file to buy, I've had a look at youngs nails, pro-impression by crystal nails.

Bit confusing as to which make or model to buy with the Kupa, and the other 2??

Any suggestions!

Latest posts

Back