E-file/Drill training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stripey

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm newly qualified and thinking about investing in an e-file in the near future. I've researched on this forum and it seems Kupa is the most recommended brand ..but having been on their website, I can't seem to find anything about their training! :confused:

Can anybody help and advise where I can go to get training? I live in the Midlands if that helps!!

Hi everyone,

I'm newly qualified and thinking about investing in an e-file in the near future. I've researched on this forum and it seems Kupa is the most recommended brand ..but having been on their website, I can't seem to find anything about their training! :confused:

Can anybody help and advise where I can go to get training? I live in the Midlands if that helps!!

I know Sweet squared wear doing Kupa training not sure if they still are or not , you shuld give them a call .

hi there's a place in rowley regis called the nail school, they do drill training. Google them and give them a ring they're really helpful.

hth

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back