e file from young nails anyon??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chanails

Reaction score
hi, i purchased an e file from young nails at the beauty show on sunday ( just quickly loved the show first one i ever been to can't wait for the next one) i'm off to blackpool for some training anyone else bought one, or has one.

i'm pretty excited i know a lot of peeps don't agree with these but i'm certain with the correct training this is going to be a god send, i do lots of rebalances so i'm intended just to use for this, and if they want a change of colour from white to glitter or vice versa. i am creative trained called them to see if they had any e file training courses but unfortunatley not, bit off hand if i'm honest. will let you know how i get on.

yes i have e-file,although i have not used it yet cos i have no training. i think christies nail has the one from youngs nail and if you suscribe she can show you how to change tip colours and glitters without the e-file.hth:)

i do subscibe to christie nails that one of the reasons i got interested in young nails and there e files, christies nails are just great

can't wait for training think i am taking my family so we can stay over see the lights! (blackpool)

the efile that Young Nails is selling is a Erica MT20 :)

I use the erica mt20, it's great because the handpiece is so light. You MUST get some training, i did mine with young's and have a certificate to show people. If you ring them they can advise you 01253 789 729.

Let us know how you get on :hug: xx

yes the training came free when i purchased the e file only an idiot would use it without training, i bought it but left it with them so i can't even attempt to use it, will let evryone know how i get on...

I use the erica mt20, it's great because the handpiece is so light. You MUST get some training, i did mine with young's and have a certificate to show people. If you ring them they can advise you 01253 789 729.

Let us know how you get on :hug: xx

I couldn't agree more

Latest posts

Back