E-file prices

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kyralouise

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I’m a relatively new nail tech, (gel only, no acrylic) and only really use my e-file for cuticle work as I find hand filing is All I need for the main prep. I bought my e-file from amazon for no more than £25 and honestly I haven’t found an issue with it, there’s very little vibration, good speed control and surely the quality comes down to the bits anyway?
I just don’t understand what I am missing out on with the really expensive files everyone seems to be pushing onto me? Obviously there’s a big difference between my £25 file and the £200,£300,£400+ that everyone seems to be using. Is it really worth it?

Hi can I ask what e file you bought?
I am so over whelmed and I’m not keen on spending loads and loads of money!

Honestly scrap what I said... Invest in a good e-file. People recommended Saeyang (£240-£280) and Kupa (£320 for the control and hand piece but a few site have a black friday deal on for this at the minute)

I can't really afford either just yet and don't e-file often enough to justify it. I have upgraded from my amazon one to Melody Susie's Scarlett which is £65 and I really like it. You can absolutely tell the difference in heat, vibration, noise. You don't know what you're missing out on until you try something better. Only downside is there are a few reviews of them cutting out after a few months. I'm yet to experience this, and I believe Melody Susie send out free replacements.

Latest posts

Back