E-file recommendations please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BBBMW

Reaction score
I have recently opened a salon in my home and at the moment am offering gel nails, builder gels and gel extensions. I am confident with hand filing but think its time to look into training and an e-file to save me some time. Can anybody recommend me an beginner e-file please? - it will mostly be used for buffing off colour to get down to the hard gel. So many on the market I am getting a little lost. Thank You :)

I’ve been very happy with my Saeyang K38. It’s small but powerful and doesn’t vibrate (like most the cheap ones do). It is also rechargeable and the charge lasts ages, so it’s easy to move about without wires getting in the way.

I gave a saeyang and a kupa. The kupa is my favourite but the portable saeyang is great for toes.

For many years we've used a Saeyang in our Salon and its great - never had a hic'up. However I've recently completed the Full Gel Course including E-File Course through The Gel Bottle using their branded E-File and I highly recommend this too. Its super smooth with no vibrations.
Good luck in your decision.

Latest posts

Back