E-File training, but where? Any recommendations please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Claire@OBNMK

Reaction score
I'd like to invest in an E-file and training.

I know Kupa gets good reviews on here but what about the training, I live in Milton Keynes but have a car, can anyone recommend an educator.

Also when i was searching for info about it i came across threads that said you need to have done L&P training, I've only trained in gel enhancements but i wanted the file to help with re-balances and filing the old Gelish off the gel extension, so am i stuffed then? or can i get training even without doing L&P.

Does S2 still do training? couldn't find anything on the website though.

Any help is much appreciated, thankyou xx

I would also be interested in this training. I work with Gelish, but I have had so many clients come in with thick enhancements that they want filing down and it would be much easier with an e file.

Hey I'm very interested in this also! I'm wanting more for infills/removing shellac over acrylic to save time/files but wanting the correct training :( x

I would also be interested in this training. I work with Gelish, but I have had so many clients come in with thick enhancements that they want filing down and it would be much easier with an e file.

Hey I'm very interested in this also! I'm wanting more for infills/removing shellac over acrylic to save time/files but wanting the correct training :( x

I do know NSI odes it but they are a bit far north for me :(

Also interested x

Hi i use the erica e file and its amazing. My colleague is a young nails educator and based in Spalding, lincolnshire and does training for the efile for all the services you've listed. If you'd like details please let me know. X

Hi i use the erica e file and its amazing. My colleague is a young nails educator and based in Spalding, lincolnshire and does training for the efile for all the services you've listed. If you'd like details please let me know. X

Could you please inbox me

Just send her a PM, I have x

I am training with NSI in a few weeks ;) I only live 15 miles from you and the NSI training school is quite handy for us :) I'll PM you x

I'd like to invest in an E-file and training.

Also when i was searching for info about it i came across threads that said you need to have done L&P training, I've only trained in gel enhancements but i wanted the file to help with re-balances and filing the old Gelish off the gel extension, so am i stuffed then? or can i get training even without doing L&P.

Any help is much appreciated, thankyou xx
That is incorrect. Any product requiring rebalance, be it gel or L&P, can be done with an efile.

Before Gina Brooke Wavell set up her own NCO London Salon, she trained using the Belgian Professionail System and I learned to use an efile with her. Don't know if she still does it but she is based in Bushy, Hertfordshire.

That is incorrect. Any product requiring rebalance, be it gel or L&P, can be done with an efile.

Before Gina Brooke Wavell set up her own NCO London Salon, she trained using the Belgian Professionail System and I learned to use an efile with her. Don't know if she still does it but she is based in Bushy, Hertfordshire.

Yes thanks for that, after lots of digging around I realise that now, thanks for the correction.

I've also found out crystal nails do a file and training too, so I've got a few options to go on, thanks for your help Geeks xx :Love:

It is possible to do an itec or vtct qualification in use of an electric file. If you Google search for this kind of thing it may come up with some options. If anyone finds a hidden gem, please share it here :)

Latest posts

Back