E-file, which one?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

New2beauty

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have finally found somewhere for e-file training (just waiting for a response from the educator) and was wondering which drill to buy? I'm thinking of training with crystal nails however the drills are expensive (no matter which company you seem to go with!) Does anyone know of a reasonably priced good quality drill and where to buy? Ooh and preferably fairly compact as I'll be mobile for a while.

Thanks x

Last edited:
I'm looking into the pro impressions e file. It's £160 at the moment with vat. I'm just trying to find reviews on it before I invest in one xx

I think with efiles you get what you pay for.
I originally bought the nsi budget drill to do my training but in the day I tried out a Kupa and there was a huge difference and my model could feel it too. I ended up buying the Kupa too and selling the cheaper one.

Thank you both. I've heard of the kupa drill but not the pro impressions so I'll take a look at that. I was debating just buying a super cheap one and as I gain clients buying a more expensive one but then again if I'm going to do it I might as well do it now!

Anyone tried the crystal nails xtreme 3 e-file? I'm going to train with them so might get that one it's just a bit expensive. I've seen one on amazon that is identical to look at just a different colour specs are very similar if not the same but tons cheaper. Worth a try or not??

My friend bought the crystal nails one you just said about. In the last 2 weeks she bought a £70 one which was horrific, the vibrations could be felt by her and the clients. Then she bought the crystal nail one and it was the best she's ever used. It's hard to say with the cheap ones. Cause you don't know what your getting till it comes xx

You can buy a cheaper one, but eventually you will upgrade and wonder why you didn't just invest in a more expensive better one from the start.

I have the young nails table top and portable drills, they're WONDERFUL! People also recommend themail Kupa mani pro a LOT!

You really get what you pay for with drills

After reading everyones comments I've decided to go with the crystal nails one. Thank you all xx

Can anyone help, I'm currently at college doing NVQ 3 nails. I bought an efile from crystal nails but can't fit the drill bits! They seem to big. Where am I going wrong guys? Xx

Attachments

• IMG_4402.JPG
    IMG_4402.JPG
    580.7 KB · Views: 76

Latest posts

Back