E file

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nailo

Reaction score
I have a cheapie amazon efile and it’s okay, but not very steady, if you want to be able to use it on clients I’d honestly invest in something a bit more stable and get Some efile training under your belt.

It’s really just to try out first, see if I like it. If I do like the idea of it I’ll invest properly.
The place I get my nails done (can’t do extensions on my own hands) use a machine called nail master. I’ve seen it on Ali express for next to nothing and the salon is very well regarded. Everything in there is above board, branded, bought from the correct suppliers etc but they’re using a $30 e-file. Made me think if they can do it....

It’s really just to try out first, see if I like it. If I do like the idea of it I’ll invest properly.
The place I get my nails done (can’t do extensions on my own hands) use a machine called nail master. I’ve seen it on Ali express for next to nothing and the salon is very well regarded. Everything in there is above board, branded, bought from the correct suppliers etc but they’re using a $30 e-file. Made me think if they can do it....

They are alright, like mine gets the job done, the likes of saeyany ect. Are just nicer, a bit gentler on the hand vibration wise, some cheap ones don’t quite have the torque to drive a carbide bit either.
It’s the old saying buy cheap buy twice, if your just trying it nothing wrong with trying a £30 one, seeing how you get on with it though.

I have the drill you’ve mentioned above it’s ok tbh but like you it’s only to remove the bulk
Good luck x

Latest posts

Back