E-files

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pepsigal

Reaction score
Hello,
I haven't used an e-file in over 15 years (I have been hand filing).
I am thinking of going on an e-file course and starting to use one again to save my aching hands.
Can I have recommendations please for the best e-file to buy?
Thanks!

Hello,
I haven't used an e-file in over 15 years (I have been hand filing).
I am thinking of going on an e-file course and starting to use one again to save my aching hands.
Can I have recommendations please for the best e-file to buy?
Thanks!
I think I've seen a thread on e-files recently, and if I'm not mistaken a few of the brands mentioned where the Saeyang K35 and K38, Kupa, Max Estrada mini toy drill and crystal nails, if you do a quick search you may be able to find the threads xx

I think I've seen a thread on e-files recently, and if I'm not mistaken a few of the brands mentioned where the Saeyang K35 and K38, Kupa, Max Estrada mini toy drill and crystal nails, if you do a quick search you may be able to find the threads xx
Ok great! Thanks for the advice will have a search through the threads! Xx

No problem :) I know for sure that CocoAllure uses the mini toy drill.
Faithy and Asteropi use the Saeyang, and if I'm not mistaken cinderella7 uses a Kupa, if you have a look for their posts you might be able to find more info xx

Im also a saeyang girl

Saeyang K35... great price, amazing file! Xx

I use the Ericas file,best thing that ever happened to me [emoji23][emoji23]

Saeyang K35... great price, amazing file! Xx
Oh I've had my eye on it, it's a beaut... what bits are you using with it? Xx

I use the kupa which I love. If I was going for another I might try one of the more compact ones.
My favourite drill bits are the
Atwood green mean (a game changer) max Estrada and cuticle bits from Chrissie Pearce

Definitely the Erica file in my opinion. I bought just a simple cheap medicool propower and it's a great drill for the price point

Thanks so much for all your replies, I really appreciate it! I am mobile so will check them all out and see which I think suitable! Xx

Where did you all do your efile training?

Where did you all do your efile training?
I did mine with Nsi and I'm looking at further training brillbird as theirs is more advanced as I'm using mine more and more now.

Latest posts

Back