e filing off gel polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs hardy

Reaction score
Hi I've heard of 2 cases this week where people have gone to a nss for gel polish removal and the e file was used to file it off. Both clients nails have the ring of fire now. I've spoke to so many people lately about the damage their nails have been through due to the unnecessary e filing of he natural nail. One lady refuses to go to any nail salon now as she class us all the same. How can these salons get away with this.

There's several customers that come in our salon for hair that won't let me touch them [emoji53] and that's the reason, someone has brutalised their fingers and now they're terrified [emoji19] x

Makes me mad. Had to stop myself from lecturing a few client's, it's not their fault, they expect professionals, but sadly this is not the case in these salons. I'm trying to convince some that ibx might be the answer to resurrection their nails.

I tell them off [emoji4] nicely. Ish. And tell them all my favourite horror stories I know about infected nails etc x

I tell them off [emoji4] nicely. Ish. And tell them all my favourite horror stories I know about infected nails etc x
Lol

Latest posts

Back