e-learning VTCT Level 3 Diploma in A&P

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tash

Reaction score
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone had any experience in doing their VTCT Level 3 in Anatomy & Physio through e-learning, I know that essential-training.co.uk do this, with a final assessment day at their test centre...

Does anyone have any thoughts? None of my local adult education colleges offer courses that I can fit in with my life at the mo, so thought that this might be good. I've done e-learning before, so am self-motivated.
Any thoughts welcome!
Thank you

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone had any experience in doing their VTCT Level 3 in Anatomy & Physio through e-learning, I know that essential-training.co.uk do this, with a final assessment day at their test centre...

Does anyone have any thoughts? None of my local adult education colleges offer courses that I can fit in with my life at the mo, so thought that this might be good. I've done e-learning before, so am self-motivated.
Any thoughts welcome!
Thank you
I would be interested to know the course layout.I cant really comment as I did all my training through a college.

How long is the training for?what quaification would you get?what would you need this qualification for?

You can take as long as you need to, there are no time requirements; they arrange a series of days for final tests to take place.

You would get Level 3 A&P (VTCT). I'm interested in following the massage, threading, facial route etc, and this looks like A&P would be very useful, if not a requirement for some further education colleges that train in massage etc.

What should I be looking for in the course layout? Their website has a demo and it all looks very professional, but as i have never done this before, I am not sure!

You can take as long as you need to, there are no time requirements; they arrange a series of days for final tests to take place.

You would get Level 3 A&P (VTCT). I'm interested in following the massage, threading, facial route etc, and this looks like A&P would be very useful, if not a requirement for some further education colleges that train in massage etc.

What should I be looking for in the course layout? Their website has a demo and it all looks very professional, but as i have never done this before, I am not sure!
I think given that you can take as long as you need and it's just A&P then this sounds quite good.Also given the fact the it's VTCT then you should easily be able to use it when the time comes for you to go to college to do your massage etc.

A&P is all theory based,there's no practical.I would double check that whatever college you are intending to go to do to do the other courses,that they will except this A&P qualification.It would be a real shame if you did the course and then the college said they weren't happy to accept it.Hth

Latest posts

Back