Eany meany miny mo...which gel is the way to go!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MINKUS

Gel Junkie
Reaction score
Sorry about the poetry?!!

Just come back from excel with bags and bags of enthusiasm!!

Thinking of doing a gel course but I am bamboozled ...which one to go for??

IBD / Bio-scultpure / Brisa / LCD...any more for any more??

Anyone got any advice pretty please!!

V import is the ease to get it off!!

Thanks all.

Ambx

Hi Amber,

There was a couple of threads concerning gels quite recently. Have a look under the search option.

I use IBD and find it a very good gel to work with. It is very hardwearing and there's no lifting if applied correctly.

IBD gel is a hard gel (will only buff off) but then so is Brisa. I have heard that Bio is great for overlays but may not be so good for enhancements (please don't shout at me folks :lol: ) but there may be others on here who use it and can give you their opinion.

Hope this helps.

MINKUS said:
Sorry about the poetry?!!

Just come back from excel with bags and bags of enthusiasm!!

Thinking of doing a gel course but I am bamboozled ...which one to go for??

IBD / Bio-scultpure / Brisa / LCD...any more for any more??

Anyone got any advice pretty please!!

V import is the ease to get it off!!

Thanks all.

Ambx

Hiya

If you want easy removal, then are you not too keen on hard gel brands such as IBD, Brisa, LCN? If so, then it leaves just brands like Biosculpture and Calgel (sorry can't think of all the others) but personally, for me, I would opt for akzentz Options range which is a soak off gel which is extremely strong and beautifully shiney and best of all they will shortly be introducing colours to the range so its definitely one to look at.

The UK distributor for akzentz is Karen at Nails Plus Beauty and you can take a look at the whole akzentz range (including the non-soak off/hard gels) and more on www.nailsplusbeauty.com or give Karen a buzz and she will tell you all about the range.

Hollyballoo said:
Hiya

If you want easy removal, then are you not too keen on hard gel brands such as IBD, Brisa, LCN? If so, then it leaves just brands like Biosculpture and Calgel (sorry can't think of all the others) but personally, for me, I would opt for akzentz Options range which is a soak off gel which is extremely strong and beautifully shiney and best of all they will shortly be introducing colours to the range so its definitely one to look at.

The UK distributor for akzentz is Karen at Nails Plus Beauty and you can take a look at the whole akzentz range (including the non-soak off/hard gels) and more on www.nailsplusbeauty.com or give Karen a buzz and she will tell you all about the range.
Also, Anna from Toronto (her Geek name) is very positive about this line too and she does beautiful work! If you search the word akzentz you can see peoples opinions as well as info on other gels too!;)

Mrs Geek said:
Also, Anna from Toronto (her Geek name) is very positive about this line too and she does beautiful work! If you search the word akzentz you can see peoples opinions as well as info on other gels too!;)

Gosh yes, you're not wrong there - Anna produces some amazing nails using akzentz doesn't she!

Latest posts

Back