Ear candles

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirstys beauty

We put the treat in your treatment.
Reaction score
Hi just after some advice just received this message from a client.
"Hi Kirsty I had to go to the doctors to have my ears sirynged and they have advised me not to have any more ear candles so I will have to cancel the 2 appointments I have booked really sorry to mess you about Lin x"
so asked why they advice not to and this is the response I got.
"They said they eventually damage the ear canal."
I have never heard this before as they don't actually going in that far, can someone who is more experience shed any light on this.
Thanks
Kirsty

My doctor has sent clients to me for ear candling as many surgeries don't offer syringing any more so probably complete misunderstanding from the doctors practice x

My doctor has sent clients to me for ear candling as many surgeries don't offer syringing any more so probably complete misunderstanding from the doctors practice x

The surgery near me does to, but unfortunately she does not go to that surgery. How would you handle this? As I want to let her know but in a nice way.
Kirsty

I would simply reply that I've never heard of this before as some doctors recommend ear candling. You won't be able to convince her differently I'm afraid x

Latest posts

Back