Ear Candling thread for experienced ear candling therapists

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Ive just looked at the other ear candling thread that was closed :eek: OOps and Iv'e been joking around , (sorry)

Ah well it was just a little merriment not meant to cause any offense to any one who does ear candling .

I have never had it done myself but as some people say I too should imagine it would probably be quite relaxing .

Do they come in different types of fragrances like joss sticks ?
I think they are called joss sticks arnt they ?

Really I think fragrance and relaxation goes together well :hug: x

Hi Ive just looked at the other ear candling thread that was closed :eek: OOps and Iv'e been joking around , (sorry)

Ah well it was just a little merriment not meant to cause any offense to any one who does ear candling .

I have never had it done myself but as some people say I too should imagine it would probably be quite relaxing .

Do they come in different types of fragrances like joss sticks ?
I think they are called joss sticks arnt they ?

Really I think fragrance and relaxation goes together well :hug: x

What's it like peddling backwards? LOL

I thought butt candling was serious also (or have a been duped)?, at least i thought it was when I tried it lastnight.

Gotta luv a candlelit dinner for one.:)

:lol::lol::lol:

Yes the butt candling thing is very amusing, but hey this thread was meant to be about ear candling for experienced therapists who offer the treatment. The last thread was over taken and eventually closed, so why not start your own thread on butt candling and leave this one for whom it was intended?

sugar xx

Good point.
So where are all the great comments about ear candling then?
I'm all ears.
BTW I was serious about those leeches:)

I just love how the thread keeps getting bumped up again.

:lol::lol::lol: Touche.It wasnt me for a long while though...I had admitted defeat.

bow.gif
Lellipop, I bow down to you ........:)

Yeah right....It would be like throwing a worm down Oxford St.

LOl you guys make me die............but as amusing as it is, I am closing this thread.
I think enough bandwidth and download bytes and upload space has been devoted to this.
I think we just have to agree to disagree on this one, some love it and some don't.... some think its alternative therapy and others don't. So lets agree to disagree and have a Crimbo Voddy and Orange by candel light......

love ya all xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back