Ear Candling thread for experienced ear candling therapists

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hippy-chick

Reaction score
after the blasting that another thread has received, thought I would open a new one for people who have constructive comments to make about a really good treatment.

What things are you wanting to know?:confused:

I don't really have any questions about ear candling as I am happy with my therapy, but thought I would introduce a balance to this subject as the other thread is full of 'quack alerts'.

Ooh another ear candling thread ...... ok im just joking :):):)

I know!

Wasn't trying to stir things up, but felt that the other thread was frightening off people who wanted to share their therapy experience and not have to justify it to people who don't actually do the treatment.

Actually here is a question - what do you do for the massage work? Do you use a medium at all?

hi fozzyo,

no I generally massage dry.
I refresh the face with steamed mitts then carry out a lymphatic drainage, pressure point massage on the face and the scalp and around the ears and neck.
I have a rollerball with a generic blend that I buy, and sometimes apply that around the sinuses and ears.

I only candled family members.....and they say it works wonders for them....

I've had it done once...did not notice a difference with me.....but like I said ....family members swear by it ......

I have had the treatment myself and I also offer it as a treatment to clients.

It is a very pleasant, calming experience.

My take on this and many other holistic treatments is.... if the client ends up feeling better about themselves does it really matter if its because of something physical or mental?? The end result is what matters.

There will always be people who like/dislike treatments - we just have to accept that.

Kim n Gelly
you are both wicked!!!! he! he!

Sorry :rolleyes:
x:hug:x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back