Ear Piercing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kellyc

Reaction score
Hi Guys, i know this is not nail related but i did my ear piercing course yesterday and pierced my boyfriends ear poor bloke!!! i know theres probbaly a lot of you that offer this just wondered how you found the lining up of the hole on each ear, only found that to be the hardest part i blamed it on my boyfriends ear lobes being different sizes and so its no wonder he may have wonky ear piercing lol!!! but just wondered if it gets easier with practice like most things or youve found an easier way to do it? Sorry if this doesnt make sense! x x

Kellyc said:
Hi Guys, i know this is not nail related but i did my ear piercing course yesterday and pierced my boyfriends ear poor bloke!!! i know theres probbaly a lot of you that offer this just wondered how you found the lining up of the hole on each ear, only found that to be the hardest part i blamed it on my boyfriends ear lobes being different sizes and so its no wonder he may have wonky ear piercing lol!!! but just wondered if it gets easier with practice like most things or youve found an easier way to do it? Sorry if this doesnt make sense! x x

Kelly all the techs i know that offer ear piercing use a small fine tipped pen to mark the ear first, Then check it looks right before piercing ;) the actual ear.

lol i know how to mark the ear and everything like that i did the course yesterday what i mean is that when i did my boyfriends ear lobe i marked one side then did the other but found the other one didnt look in the right place so had to do it again, the tutor said its just a case of judging the right place then looking at it head on to see if it looks ok i just wondered if anyone had found any handy tips to help that? x

Lol sorry just how i read it :o

Latest posts

Back