ear piercing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dawny b

Reaction score
hi i live in southport in the north west and wondered if any one knew of any courses for ear piercing in the area. ta

Do you have a Sally's hair and beauty distributor near to you, i think they do an ear piercing course,
failing that Google for caflon and they should be able to put you in touch with your nearest trainer hth :hug:

Last edited:
Do you have a Sally's hair and beauty distributor near to you, i think they do an ear piercing course,
failing that Google for caflon and they should be able to put you in touch with your nearest trainer hth :hug:

Do you have to buy the kit and have a model for the sallys course?

Do you have to buy the kit and have a model for the sallys course?
Yes you do, if you didnt buy the kit or take a model how else would you learn :hug:

Hi dawney b - Call Barbara at Rubydirect Ltd, TEL: 01637 873976 For all piercing information. We are Distributors of Caflon & Studex Ear & Nose piercing Instruments. Please call me I can arrange free in house training - I can help you with anything & everything you wish to know regarding the above. Also visit our website... RubyDirect LTD :: Quality Piercing Products :: Nose, Ear & Body Jewellery - Medial Equipment and Supplies. regards Barbara.
you can't help some people no matter how hard you try !!

Don't forget to inquire with the local council, as to how much their licence is to practise ear piercing...................My local council charge £300 for a 3 year licence :eek:
I doubt if I make that much with ear piercing !

I trained with carlton and it was a one day course. I really enjoyed the course and have done some ear piercing, I would recommend them. :)

Hi dawney b - Call Barbara at Rubydirect Ltd, TEL: 01637 873976 For all piercing information. We are Distributors of Caflon & Studex Ear & Nose piercing Instruments. Please call me I can arrange free in house training - I can help you with anything & everything you wish to know regarding the above. Also visit our website... RubyDirect LTD :: Quality Piercing Products :: Nose, Ear & Body Jewellery - Medial Equipment and Supplies. regards Barbara.

thanks for that link - we need more studs at work, so will let the boss know about your site - she likes spending money :lol:

Latest posts

Back