Ear's to nails...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deni

Dinky Geek
Reaction score
I just HAD to share this with you...

Tonight i was having a good ol scratch of my ear (as you do!...lol) and the nail i was using snapped off inside my ear...lol...so i tried to get it out ...only to push it further in...omg!

Now it is totally stuck in the bottom of my ear...pmsl!

I have rang the doc and i have to go to A+E to get it removed...omg can you imagine how embarrising this is going to be???????? :o

I can see it now...'and what your occupation'...eeerrrmmmmmm 'i'm a nail technician'... :o :o :o
Oh! and when i phoned the docs all she could do was laugh at me, so did my friend, my daughter and my son...oh! thanks for that...lol :hug:

I was told to use my enhancements as jewels not tools... lol!!!
Better use a cotton bud the next time... I _know_ it doesnt get that itch, but it feels gurrrrd all the same... haha..

I am sure you will give them all a giggle at the A&E ;)

Bless you, you daft mare! Don't play with it, you'll just push it in further :sad:

Can't your friend get it out with a pair of tweezers?

Let us know how you get on a A&E

Trin
xx

OOh Deni, hun... hope youre not in too much discomfort!
Its often flashed through my mind when Ive automatically scratched my ear too, especially when wearing rhinestones & bullion!
Hope it all goes ok for you tomorrow :hug:

This is the funniest thing I have read all day -
Sorry, not taking the mickey.... lol!!!!

apparently this has happened to gerrie halliwell before. at least this happening to you wont be plastered all over the papers like it was when she did it!

good luck at a+e, you'll be there for ages!!!

Deni - I hope they weren't stilettos, that could have been an ouch but boy, they are great for itching!!! tell us what happens next...

hey what about tweezers - couldn't you get someone to proddle around a bit??? I would have LOVED to have done that (I should have been a monkey - love picking, squeezing etc and can't believe I have just admitted this to so many:eek: )

eeermmmmm she did...and its gone down even further...pmsl...and the nurse said she shouldnt have when i told her...eek!

Also my friend said she is going to come down to A+ E with me and take a pic and sell the story to the local newspaper...lol...did i say FRIEND...humph....lol

Deni said:

eeermmmmm she did...and its gone down even further...pmsl...and the nurse said she shouldnt have when i told her...eek!

Also my friend said she is going to come down to A+ E with me and take a pic and sell the story to the local newspaper...lol...did i say FRIEND...humph....lol

you need the really thin pointy type of tweezers!! yikes, what about filling your ear with water and 'swilling it' slightly and then tipping it out - god on a role with ideas (I am so NOT a nurse)!!

It has wedged in solid on its side so there is nowhere to grip it at all ;) ...lol...when my friend tried to take it out it hurt mega so i think i will leave it alone (as the nurse said) and see what A+E does!!!!!!
I just think this is sooooo funny and sooooo embarssing too...

I blame my hormones .....i always do SOMETHING stupid at least once a month....all my coordination goes to pot so-to-speak, i become oral dyslexic and clumsy and spill things for at least 2/3 days...man i hate being a woman sometimes...lol

I've been having a bad day....but this has made my chuckle!:lol:

I can't imagine the embarrasment you'll go through in A& E....although it could be worse.
One of my clients used to have her tips left really long.... ' just file the numbers off' is what she regularly asked for. It turns out she had them this long in order to use to clear her sinuses (Gross...the mind just boggles :eek: ). Anyhow, oneday she had the same problem you've got only her nail was stuck up her nose!!!

Good Luck Matey!

OMG Deni, hope you are ok, i'm sure you are really blonde you know, i think you dye your hair dark LOL

I'm with you Samantha, i love picking and sqweezing, when we were on hol and herman was laid sunbathing he could feel my eyes over his back scanning for spots, he hates me sqweezing, i lurve it!!!!!

Amanda

UPDATE....
I ended up going to A+E last night when simon got home as he had one look and insisted i went down...the waiting room was empty (can you believe that!) and i was seen in 5 mins...
The doctor removed it and omg it was sooooooo painful, he also told me off for trying to removed it myself he said if ANYTHING goes into the ear NEVER try to remove it... :o ...so i've learnt something from this...lol...oh yes he didnt laugh at all when i told him i was a nail technician (but the nurse did) but he did advise me NOT to tell anyone or i wouldnt get any work!!!!!!...lol

Deni said:
UPDATE....
I ended up going to A+E last night when simon got home as he had one look and insisted i went down...the waiting room was empty (can you believe that!) and i was seen in 5 mins...
The doctor removed it and omg it was sooooooo painful, he also told me off for trying to removed it myself he said if ANYTHING goes into the ear NEVER try to remove it... :o ...so i've learnt something from this...lol...oh yes he didnt laugh at all when i told him i was a nail technician (but the nurse did) but he did advise me NOT to tell anyone or i wouldnt get any work!!!!!!...lol

Hiya Deni

Soooooooooooo glad your ok, 5 mins in A&E thats fab!!!! I bet Simon had a little chuckle didnt he!!!!!
Take care babes

Amanda

thanks Amanda...eerrrrm he was more worried than findng it funny (you know how serious he can be!)...it was more a look of dispair as in 'what AM i going to do with you'...lol

Hope you had a great holiday want to hear all about it on msn ok?

Right im off to the hairdressers...need my blonde roots doing...pmsl...x :lick:

Deni said:
thanks Amanda...eerrrrm he was more worried than findng it funny (you know how serious he can be!)...it was more a look of dispair as in 'what AM i going to do with you'...lol

Hope you had a great holiday want to hear all about it on msn ok?

Right im off to the hairdressers...need my blonde roots doing...pmsl...x :lick:

Hiya,
Yeah he can be a little serious can't he, well he didnt want to see you in pain!!!! Yeah is yer blonde coming through love LOL

I should be free tonight for a chat, i'm not doing any ironing or washing till sunday..............i'm still in holiday mood

Amanda

Lily said:
OMG Deni, hope you are ok, i'm sure you are really blonde you know, i think you dye your hair dark LOL

I'm with you Samantha, i love picking and sqweezing, when we were on hol and herman was laid sunbathing he could feel my eyes over his back scanning for spots, he hates me sqweezing, i lurve it!!!!!

Amanda

a woman after my own heart - GMG won't let me near him to squeeze but my 12 year old is really quite accomodating!! I have some brilliant 'spot' stories - we will have to share when I next see you :hug:

Mrs Geek said:
Deni - I hope they weren't stilettos, that could have been an ouch but boy, they are great for itching!!! tell us what happens next...

hey what about tweezers - couldn't you get someone to proddle around a bit??? I would have LOVED to have done that (I should have been a monkey - love picking, squeezing etc and can't believe I have just admitted this to so many:eek: )

LMAO....a woman after my own heart and the chap doesnt mind at all lol :Grope:

Thanks for the giggle Deni,

But why am I am not surprised this was from you??

See you soon,

B xx

Oh bless ya babe hope it feels better soon xxx I have done this with a cotton bud :( the cotton wool was missing when I took it out of my ear lol lucky Tony managed to get it out with some pointed tweezers was having a dinner party that night so gave ua a good starting point to the conversation lol.

Take care Dawnie xxx

Latest posts

Back