EARTHQUAKE & TSUNAMI HITS ASIA

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my thoughts too are with all those affected...not possible to put into words how terrible and sad it is xxx

Pics are available on Comcast.net Terrible to see what has happened. Please send good thoughts and prayers to these people and especially our friend Mui.

I sent Mui a text message yesterday but no reply as yet. :sad: Mind you, that could just mean that her mobile is out of action.

My thoughts & prayers are with everyone. I hope they all the strength to over come such a horribale event.

My love to Mui, Spicy & her family... what a tragic time!

Too terrible for words ... our thoughts and prayers are with all those affected by this catastrophic event.

I really hope Mui and her family are ok. I tried to call her, but could not get through. Lets all pray for her and her family.

Love
Jill Kelly

I too e-mailed Mui and then relised that all the internet providers there would be down.
Perhaps Jackie can keep trying her mobile, Its such a sad time.

My 2 children have just made me blub, :cry: they both emptied their money boxes and gave the money to me to send to help all the people! It may only be a few pound, but i feel so proud of them!

There is a post on Beauty Tech from Mui's sister Tara saying that Mui is safe in Bankok.

Now that is good news, thanks for letting us know Suzanne.

Thats fab news that Mui is well, my thoughts are with you

Amanda XX

Sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings, as yet there is no news of Mui. Tara, who posted on Beauty Tech, was talking about her own sister who I think was honeymooning in Thailand.
My boyfriend's uncles are in Phuket right now and say the scenes there are devastating. Luckily they arrived there for their holiday after the disaster hit, but have stayed to see what help they can bring, as they have several friends out there. I also have a friend out in Cambodia right now and I am just so thankful that her part of the world hasn't been affected, although I haven't heard from her since she left on Boxing Day.
My thoughts and prayers are with everyone out there, and also for those back here in the UK, and in every other country awaiting news of loved ones.
xxx

Does anybody know Muis correct and complete Name? Perhaps I can find out something about her in another forum. If anyone know please pm me. THX Steph

Suriya Promboon (Mui)

Soi Paradise (out)
Patong Beach,
Kathu,
Phuket 83150
Thailand.

dawn x

I cannot absorb the shock of the death count in asia. Once again my thoughts are with Mui and her family and we hope to hear from her soon.

In our thoughts

hi
now we have mui s full name has anyone found out anything?
my heart goes out to u all xx

I went through all the lists yesterday of injured, missing and dead but no sign of Mui - came across a few Suriya's but what's helpful here is that 'Suriya' is actually a man's name, Mui said she hated it (I seem to remember she said it meant 'sunshine'), so it narrows down the name a little if anyone finds a female 'Suriya' on any list then there's a good chance it could be her.

Just been on Mui's website to see if any info had been posted, very strange though as the website has expired. The amount of work that Mui had put into that site was awsome, it seems a little strange that it is now unavailable.

I do hope all is ok for her!

Love

Latest posts

Back