Easilocks hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seancollinshaie

Reaction score
Been reading up on Easilocks hair extensions as they seem to becoming more and more popular and there is quite a high demand. I have been on the website and had a read over and looked at prices. I'm not quite sure though of the procedure? Is it a form of micro ring or stick tip? I only offer keratin bonds so it's very new to me. Any help would be appreciated.

Sean Collins Hairdressing Glasgow

It's a very small MicroRing, almost a nano. They're good but the training is a hefty investment. I heard bad stuff about the customer service when they were in Ireland but I think that's been resolved now the guys are based more in the UK.

The training is mega expensive someone on her done the training can't remember his name hopefully hel comment and give you more info all I would say is before you invest is make sure you have the clientele who would pay for this I know I wouldn't get clients willing to pay xx

Hi seancollinshaie,

The Easilocks method is the same as using a stick tip hair extension with a copper tube. The process of fitting copper tubes is exactly the same as fitting micro ring hair extensions, however they tend to be more secure as they offer more grip due to the length of the tube.

Traditional copper tubes are ever so slightly longer than the Easilocks, however offer the same amount of support and discretion, and are a very popular technique.

Copper tubes are widely available, and come in a variety of colours.

Kind Regards

To be completely honest, Easilocks are very pricey and I know I couldnt get the clients for it. IMHO you pay a fair bit for the name, even though the hair is very nice, there are other companies offering the same fitting for far less.

From what iv seen/heard tantrum licks use exactly the same as easilocks, it's just easilocks are endorsed by celebs so it's the name u pay for :)

Locks not licks!! X

Thanks for all your help folks :)

Sean Collins Hairdressing Glasgow

I looked into Easilocks and they won't let you train or use their product without being a trained hairdresser. I only do pre-bonded extensions and refer my clients to a fully trained, experienced hairdresser to get them cut and styled, if that's what they want. I wouldn't ever do it myself, but Easilocks won't let you in without Level 2 NVQ in hairdressing I think. I was gutted.

I looked into Easilocks and they won't let you train or use their product without being a trained hairdresser. I only do pre-bonded extensions and refer my clients to a fully trained, experienced hairdresser to get them cut and styled, if that's what they want. I wouldn't ever do it myself, but Easilocks won't let you in without Level 2 NVQ in hairdressing I think. I was gutted.

Is that right? I thought it was raccoon?

I'm not sure that's right info Hun I trained back in feb and two girls I trained with were not hairdressers with no qualifications they might have changed it since ....

anyone know roughly how much the training for easilocks is?? if thats not breaking any rules...and do you know if theyl let you train if your on level 2 training or does it have to be completed/qualified?? thanks

I would love to learn with easilocks or a company that offer similar trainers and hair and beads like easilocks can anyone reccomend anyone? I'm sure angel remy offer the hair and locks but I'm not 100% sure

Am I right in assuming mini locks and copper tubes give the same result and if you are insured for micro ring extensions you can also install mini locks with copper tubes as it's the same technique.

They sent me all the info last week when I required and it has change since I last required about 6 months ago. The training is in Essex now, you need to bring a model and the full cost is £1200 or £1500 for 2 people but you share the same model. They also wrote you need to be a qualified hairdresser, this never used to be the case so they've changed things around!

There are loads of hair extension companies selling mini tips (stick tips with a smaller tip) just buy small copper tubes - will look exactly the same and you will have more choice over what hair you use for clients with different budgets.

They sent me all the info last week when I required and it has change since I last required about 6 months ago. The training is in Essex now, you need to bring a model and the full cost is £1200 or £1500 for 2 people but you share the same model. They also wrote you need to be a qualified hairdresser, this never used to be the case so they've changed things around!

Thanks that's really helpful

There are loads of hair extension companies selling mini tips (stick tips with a smaller tip) just buy small copper tubes - will look exactly the same and you will have more choice over what hair you use for clients with different budgets.

Easilocks bonds look so flat neat & tiny, where would you get bonds close to these do you think? I've been using angel remy mini locks & they're fab but easilocks still look more undetectable they almost look like pre-bonds if you look close enough though you can see there not. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395563952.182648.jpg

Easilocks bonds look so flat neat & tiny, where would you get bonds close to these do you think? I've been using angel remy mini locks & they're fab but easilocks still look more undetectable they almost look like pre-bonds if you look close enough though you can see there not. View attachment 59740

Georgina what pliers do you use to the mini lox as the ones they sell on easilocks are so expensive, I want to try the mini lox from studio 58 or angel remy to see how I get on with them but unsure what pliers to use

Easilocks bonds look so flat neat & tiny, where would you get bonds close to these do you think? I've been using angel remy mini locks & they're fab but easilocks still look more undetectable they almost look like pre-bonds if you look close enough though you can see there not. View attachment 59740

Funny they can't spell comfortable
Easilocks and tantrum use Chinese hair passing it off as Russian
The locks they use are now available for a fraction of the price from other suppliers as already mentioned. Their training is not habia approved, or supported by the hairdressing federation, its overpriced and basic. If you fit micro rings then its the exact same thing. I'm not a fan...oh and the hair is hit or miss...bad batches are not uncommon either.

Latest posts

Back