Easilocks?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C.R

Reaction score
hey geeks,
Really wanting to add easilocks to my current services and as soon as I get my level 2 certificate through the post, I'm booking myself onto their conversion course. I'm just curious as to how many bonds you would fit for half a head, full head, and extra full head as from what I have researched, a lot less appears to be fitted in compassion to what I would normally fit (i.e. I normally fit half head-up to 100g, full head 150g, extra full head, 200g).
TIA x

I'd imagine it would be exactly the same, there exactly the same as mini locks/tips but with a price tag, x

When i did the easilocks course we used 120 strands on our models which i felt wasn't quite enough... in salon id usually recommend clients to have 140/160 fitted, if they have quite a blunt cut id go for 180 but never anymore the that!

I do easilocks and personally find that you need to use more hair then standard hair as it is slightly finer. It does taper towards the ends and isn't double drawn right to the ends

Thanks guys xx

Latest posts

Back