Eastenders question??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BABSann

Reaction score
Does anyone recognise Tanya's sister??I'm sure she was in Eastenders years ago as Cathy Beals adopted daughter,who was the outcome of a rape,she tracked Cathy down but later died(only in the program)

Anyway,I'm sure it's her,anyone know.:confused:

i know who you mean but i dont think its her , the woman who played kathys daughter also played mr beans girlfriend in the programme , i think her name was imelda or something weird :lol:

lol just checked on the web its matilda zielgler :lol:

lol just checked on the web its matilda zielgler :lol:
I dont know,she looks exactly the same as she did back then,obviously a bit older.Maybe it's her twin,lol:green:

I dont know,she looks exactly the same as she did back then,obviously a bit older.Maybe it's her twin,lol:green:

I thought the same thing, wasn't her character name Donna?

I thought the same thing, wasn't her character name Donna?
Yes Sass,it was and she was a very unlikeable character,she's the image of this new druggy character.

No..............that's deffo not Donna. 100% sure of that. xxx

She used to be In Family affairs

I'm still amazed that Evil Stella was Emma Thompsons sister! :eek:
And whenever may came on i couldn't stop thinking of her in the advert for First defence in the supemarket on the floor. lol.

I'm still amazed that Evil Stella was Emma Thompsons sister! :eek:
NO way!!! really?...I sure miss my gossip mags over here, always out of date when i get them :irked: I do remember reading that big Mo was Gary Oldams sister or half sister though.

Wet fart Stella is Emma Thompsons sister???? Well I never knew that....and I usually know everything...:irked:

Soooooooooo glad she is outta the picture...irritating woman with her wet gob :mad:

Anyone think Samantha jAnus is a tad out of place in the VIC? Don't know her characters name...but boy did her hair bug me...

xxxx

sorry but's it is late.... 1am to be precise and I am feeling irritated.... :irked:

NO way!!! really?...I sure miss my gossip mags over here, always out of date when i get them :irked: I do remember reading that big Mo was Gary Oldams sister or half sister though.

I'm even more irritated because Pinkthistle got there before me....:smack:

I did know that Big Mo is Gary Oldman's sister..... so feel a tad better :)

:idea: just trying to think of some more useless trivia...

I'm even more irritated because Pinkthistle got there before me....:smack:

I did know that Big Mo is Gary Oldman's sister..... so feel a tad better :)

:idea: just trying to think of some more useless trivia...

All I can think of is that the one who used to play Laura (Ians ex who was killed off my janine I think) is Dennis Watermans daughter and is also married in real life to "Gary" mintys mate in the garage.

Everyone probably already knows that though! lol:rolleyes:

All I can think of is that the one who used to play Laura (Ians ex who was killed off my janine I think) is Dennis Watermans daughter and is also married in real life to "Gary" mintys mate in the garage.

confess to knowing that....but you will never know this one...

Babs Windsor aka Peggy had a liason( get my drift? ) light years ago with Maurice Gibb aka Bee Gees fame...who had a villa in Javea! And if it needed adding to a bit further... ( I am on a bloomin roll now :lol: ) my dad lived on the same street as Barry Gibb (you know...the one who sings like a girl ) and they were friends!!!! Ta da.... I am closely connected to Eastenders....:green:

xxx

I dont know if UKTV is way behind over here.. but the only name i recognised is Minty!! ((drools.. love minty))

I would die without my Coro.. Eastenders and The Bill.. ((Smithy.. Droools.. Mickey.. Drools)) My boyfriend cant understand why i watch em.. and as he only has to watch The Bill ((cause he is workin during the day)) I spend most of my ep's hearing him say "but why do they not carry Guns??" Over and over again!:irked:

Thanks go to Foxtel.. allows me to tape my Ep's.. while the fella and the kids piss off so "mum can watch her minutes!" in peace!!:)

Had a teary night last night 'cause Sky has left neighbours.. God i loved her!! She flies the flag for us curvy girls.. Now its back to a waif in every house!

sorry.. Mum Loves her minutes!:smack:

"Last edited by littlegrohl : Today at 01:04 AM. Reason: Cathy beals??? is she back! didnt she run off with Ben, Phils son?? "

Not going to ruin anything for you, but she is not back and I dont think she will be either.:)

Yes she did run off with Ben and went to live in another country with him.

What made you think she was back?:confused:

Sarah

xx

Not going to ruin anything for you, but she is not back and I dont think she will be either.:)

Yes she did run off with Ben and went to live in another country with him.

What made you think she was back?:confused:

Sarah

xx

Well Phill is searching for Ben ((as always!!)) and i saw her mentioned in the first post.. I figured she would come back one day! Philthy Phil always gets his man!! Not the same without Grant.. BUT!! Rumour has it that dirty Den is on his way back??

Well Phill is searching for Ben ((as always!!)) and i saw her mentioned in the first post.. I figured she would come back one day! Philthy Phil always gets his man!! Not the same without Grant.. BUT!! Rumour has it that dirty Den is on his way back??

Chels all I can say is that you're going to be wearing a lot of black in the future :lol::lol:! You are waaaay behind!

where has sky gone in neighbours ?? :lol: i know she goes to jail , lol

I knew they were seeing each other but didnt know they had got married!

Latest posts

Back