Eastenders Rant!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soz

Reaction score
Watched Eastenders this evening and is it just me or does anyone else get really mad :mad: at the complete lack of professionalism in Kate's nail bar!!!!?

'Himself' keeps laughing at me saying "it's only pretend" but lordy, talk about lack of customer service, airing all their dirty laundry and bitching in front of their clients like that...wouldn't catch me in that salon for toffee!!!

Sorry...complete waste of a thread...about absolutely nothing of any importance... but I feel much better now anyway...thanks...:biggrin:

Snap!

I also sat and had the same rant Mom looked at me as though i had lost my trolley!

i know what you mean - stuff like that's is dead annoying, like an insult to your profession (imagine how policemen & doctors must feel when they watch The Bill & Casualty etc...!!)...but you rant to your friends/family,and they just don't geddit!! weird, huh?!?!

x

I felt exactly the same " You wouldn't catch me talking like that in front of my clients!" The reply........."yes dear" Good man, well trained! lol!

Latest posts

Back