Easter Nailart Competition

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Reaction score
I am more than happy to do this next nail comp the theme will be easter so get your thinking caps on :)
The nail or nails must be on a real hand and all entries should be submitted to me by sunday 8th of April 12 midnight, Anyone wishing to judge this one or donate please let me know.

Ooh I'm keen to enter the comp Lell. I'll donate some molies. Don't have many and I like to buy peeps gifts but will 2000 do?

Ooh I'm keen to enter the comp Lell. I'll donate some molies. Don't have many and I like to buy peeps gifts but will 2000 do?

That is very kind of you I am hoping that everyone can donate however small the amount :)

That's great Lell, with your comp and the 2 others I've had mentioned to me by other members we'll be set up for Geeky competitions to last until the summer!

That's great Lell, with your comp and the 2 others I've had mentioned to me by other members we'll be set up for Geeky competitions to last until the summer!

Great news :hug:

I will enter, can you PM me any details I need to know and how to submit. If you also need a prize maybe something nice from France let me know.

Great idea it was only the other day that i thought ' i hope they have an easter comp' will definitly enter when it comes around xXx

I will enter, can you PM me any details I need to know and how to submit. If you also need a prize maybe something nice from France let me know.

That is very kind of you :hug:

That is very kind of you :hug:

I am hoping to donate geek points to the winners but also wish to try and get small prizes for 1st,2nd and 3rd place.

I will put together something nice as a prize and PM you.

I'm up for another challenge, I will donate, but haven't got much at the moment. If you bare with me and I'll donate some molians when I've earned a few more!

Very exiting!

So do we do the same as the valentines comp:
Post picture to your email?

I'm definately going to have a bash at this one, I'll donate some mollies :)

Yes you will need to e-mail the picture to me before 12 midnight on the 8th of April which is easter sunday my e-mail address is [email protected].
I have been in touch with a few people and hope to get some prizes donated for this comp and I also have some judges lined up just waiting to hear back from everyone.

I have asked 4 people to be judges the first one has replied and would love to do it so Many thanks to Nailzoo aka Carl :hug:

I can donate a prize from my shop if you want
if you let me know any detail

lynda

I now have 2 of my judges sorted :)
Nailzoo aka Carl and Mum aka Marain Newman many thanks to you both for helping out. I have also got some prizes lined up but if I need anything else I will let you all know in advance xxxxxxxxx

I'll enter this one please :)

count me in, will try harder this time:)

Latest posts

Back