Easy gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kelli-marie

Reaction score
Hello.
Can anyone recommend a way to do gel french style made easy.
I no you apply the white gel at the tip first and cure, then add the pink or clear to the nail plate without going over the white just to the smile line. the problem im having is it keeps running ove the white and down the sides.
Does anyone have an easy way to do this.

kelli-marie said:
Hello.
Can anyone recommend a way to do gel french style made easy.
I no you apply the white gel at the tip first and cure, then add the pink or clear to the nail plate without going over the white just to the smile line. the problem im having is it keeps running ove the white and down the sides.
Does anyone have an easy way to do this.

You could try using pink gel and then doing the white with more than white, And then seal with clear gel.

Well, are you freeze curing? You can place each finger under the uv lamp once you placed the gel just for 10 sec so that it won't move. This a very nice trick. Another thing you can do is to use a paint on white. Akzentz has this gel (and some other brand witch i can't remenber), this gel is applied in the end just before top gloss. Is very white and only need to be applied thinly. Yet another this you can do for a very easy french look, is to use freanch white tips. I tried them for the first time this morning and i love them (i got the Dausy Cutters that are well-less and pre-etched) they save lots of time and enables me to have my own had with a perfect french manicure (i don't find it very easy to make nice smile line on my right hand :)
Hope this helps

Latest posts

Back