Easydry | When Three Isn't A Crowd

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
When I first heard about Easydry, I was sceptical. While disposable products nearly always make life easier and (sometimes) cheaper, they often come with a different price tag: guilt. But, the more I read about Easydry, the more I realised that this disposable products actually helps the environment and the salon and the client. Oh, and it's not only me that's recognised it...you only need to look at their three award nominations to know that they're making eco-friendly waves in the industry.

Easydry towels are lighter and more absorbent that cotton towels and claim to dry hair more easily with the blotting action leaving hair cuticle smooth and unruffled. Yes, they're convenient and handy but they're also biodegradable, recyclable, made using environmentally sustainable methods, they slash energy bills and cut our carbon footprint by ending the relentless battles for a freshly washed, constant supply of cotton towels. When you bear in mind that cotton production is the most polluting in the world, that's not something to be sniffed at.

Because of this, creator and managing director, Anne Butterly won the Green Entrepreneur of the Year award last year and the company has been nominated for not one, but three more awards this year: Green Innovation, Green Product and Green Entrepreneur.

And, it gets better. It just got a whole lot easier for you to get your hands on them as they launched the new Easydry 50 pack into wholesalers last month. Previously only available online, you now have pretty much instant access to Easydry towels...if you want it of course!

For more information check out the website: www.easydry.com

Until then...geek on!

Attachments

• easydry.jpg
    easydry.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 401
There are lots of companies now who do disposable towels.
Majestic towels do the white hairdressing towels and are cheaper!

I love this company and their towels!! I've had so much hassle with my towels at the salon and once I've sorted other things I shall go back to them!!

Latest posts

Back