EBAY! and E-FILES!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
and sals its a shame i cant get my old tutor on here because during my course she was the one that showed all us students how cheaply we can get nail art things off of ebay.....HELLO there is nothing wrong with it!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Here we go again!!:irked::irked:

Like i said yesterday Anna,the written word is easy to misinterpret,and i have to say i agree with Bagpuss as this IS they way you are "comming across"

If this is not the case,i ask again,just be mindfull of how you post,everyone that is :D

maybe others should be mindful of how they read!

bagpuss and fats.....i am really offended by your comments...how dare you pass judgement on me like that when actually you know nothing about me! I AM passionate about what I do...just because you dont agree with my views doesnt give you the right to call me in that way.
I have no intention of buying an e-file from ebay...i have stated many times already that i had given it thought but decided against it...as i think this is too risky and i have every intention of also geting the correct training....i do still however think that ebay is great particularly for nail art.........only the other day i received some dried flowers....and they are absolutely gorgeous...they cost me a few quid a hell of alot cheaper than if i had gone somewhere else to get them...and why should i fork out ridiculous amounts of money for stuff that im experimenting with...its fine to give your opinion but you really shouldnt pass such offensive judgements just because not everybody does things the way you do them.......unfortunately a lot of people simply cannot afford to pay full prices for all the abundance of stuff that is needed for training, practising, experimenting etc so have to look at other options and i do not see anything wrong with that at all.

Anna take a look at all of your comments so far in every post that you have done you have ended up offending people with the way you are replying, over a page worth had been deleted from this thread alone yesterday because of your attitude seriously girl sort it out, its getting boring now and i'm sure that i am not the only one who feels like this but you will find that eventually NO One will leave any replies tou your queries if this is the response that they get from you, I would re iterate READ the commandments and Use and abuse of ebay threads that were given to you. And if you truely are wanting to be a professional then Please Please please stop taking offense and getting on your high horse about comments you dont like. Also i would invest in some proper training instead of a home course, then you will see why people are passionate about their responses as in their eyes and mine you are making a mockery out of what we do.
:mad::mad:

Sorry this is an essay guys its just this person does not seem to be taking any notice of anything any one has said about her attitude.

and sals its a shame i cant get my old tutor on here because during my course she was the one that showed all us students how cheaply we can get nail art things off of ebay.....HELLO there is nothing wrong with it!

I think you are starting to get somewhat personal now tbh.

YES some nail art products may well be purchased from ebay so if that's what you want to do then.... great stuff, do it.

This is a fabulous site and the advice you get here cannot be bought..it's given for free by people who take the whole industry seriously.
If you want advice then you must be prepared to accept what people tell you...and not be on the defensive all the time.
If you don't want to hear everyones opinions then tbh don't ask any questions:idea:
People debate, agree and disagree on the site a lot but they LEARN from it.

There are many threads here about buying products from unauthorised sources, so maybe if you read them you will get a clearer idea about it all.
If you want to eventually do this as a career you will find that many products are not what they claim to be on places like ebay.
Also you will learn that if you buy from your distributor then the distributor will help you if you have any problems whatsoever with your products.

By the way...don't try to run before you can walk.
Buy your basic kit and nail art products and when you are fully set up then think about buying the added extras like efiles and airbrushes etc.
No point having a houseful of things you've got no idea how to use before you've got the basics sorted out.
hth

I'm going to close this thread now as it's not contsructive any longer.

The Geek Commandments are there for a reason, please read them.

There are a lot of passionate salon professionals on this site and sometimes the passion becomes a tad over heated on certain issues, Ebay being one of those issues!

Happy Geeking :green:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back