Ebay couch/chair whats your opinions please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailzandbeauty

Reaction score
Hi geeks,im wanting a couch bed/chair for facials and tinting etc.But i thought if i got a chair one aswell it would do for pedicures aswell as iv got a pedi stool.Do these chairs sit up enough to do a pedicure and are they sturdy enough aswell as the prices look ok.This one is from ebay can any one advice me oh this please as i need one so i was going to save for one of these.Thanks for reading x

oooh can I just say, be careful on ebay. Cant comment on that table, but I've been stung on ebay. Bought a table that was advertised as a nail table, they even said "half price due to change of supplier so selling off old stock", so you'd think it was from a beauty suppliers. Table arrived, and the packaging says "table mate" and has pictures of people eating their tea off it in front of the telly etc. It is so NOT a nail table, and isnt even sturdy enough to do nails from. I could have got the same table for a fiver from my local market place. I'm now struggling to get my money back so my advice is beware!!!!
p.s love your dog pic, mines a german shepherd too:green:.

Thanks michelle yeh my dog lovely hes a big hairy bear lol. Anyway back to the bed,iv read all of his feedback and everyone has been over pleased with the beds/stools etc so i may put a bid in as everything looks fine and got loads of good feedback to his name going back 2 years i think it was.Ill keep my eye out before i bid.Sorry about your mishap with ebay as i know there are misleading some of them.Never mind we live n learn!
Thanks for replying x

Thanx bexi for the link had a look,iv got one on ebay at the minute cheaper as the some boxes are damaged but the couches are fine less than £100 i hope if they dont bid more on it.They look the same im gona compare now and have a good luck at them both thanx x

Hi ,

I got my couch from Therapy 200 last year . Great service from them . The one on e bay that you gave the link for is over £240 with delivery . The couch that I got is on sale at only about £139 ( assume that they will charge delivery )

Hope the link helps

:: Therapy2000.com :: Products ::

Karen

i was considering this couch for pedis some time back.
i found that the leg section couldnt go down far enough for a client to get feet into soak them though.

ive had good service and products from www.economed.com

Hi thanks for the replys,this was my main concern as i wanted to combine it from couch to chair to do mu pedicures aswell but wounderd if they will reach with their feet.Im stuck now really iv got one of those pedi stool all in one thing that the stool is attached to a pole and the client put their feet on the other end as it tilts.My be i should buy this bed for beauty etc then buy another higher chair for the client to rest her leg on the foot tilt thing.Sorry if this sounds mixed up iv just come from college doing theory so my mind is all over xx

Hi geeks,im wanting a couch bed/chair for facials and tinting etc.But i thought if i got a chair one aswell it would do for pedicures aswell as iv got a pedi stool.Do these chairs sit up enough to do a pedicure and are they sturdy enough aswell as the prices look ok.This one is from ebay can any one advice me oh this please as i need one so i was going to save for one of these.Thanks for reading x

hi i have bought a table from ebay to be exact cost me £105 including postage, i love it and its great, not sure about the one you want as wouldn't it be hard to do certain treatments? this is the one i bought, sorry tried making the picture smaller but it wouldn't. seller name is feelgoodmassage quick postage to the uk. Hope that helps thanks and good look
TM002.jpg

Hi,thanks that looks great i will have a look x

Latest posts

Back